FRS Recruitment requires an Oracle Functional Lead for one of our clients in based in Kildare. This is a 2 year fixed term contract. This role will report to IT Applications Manager.
Oracle Functional Lead
PE Global requires an Oracle Functional Lead for one of our clients in based in Kildare. This is a 2 year fixed term contract. This role will report to IT Applications Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
* Provide day-to-day support and quality assurance for the Oracle modules being supported
* Provide hands-on functional & configuration support for implemented ERP modules
* Gather and document business requirements, including the development and management business
process flows and supporting documentation.
* Perform fit/ gap analysis against standard Oracle functionality for the modules being supported, identify
design options and present back to Process Leads and key stakeholders for agreement for preferred
option, and buy in to proposals. This may require proof of concept developments
* Work with process leads to define effective and optimise efficient business processes
* Develop relevant functional and technical design specification documentation to support changes being
* Support the IT applications team and the Process leads to drive change within the organization through
negotiation and consensus-building.
* Ensure system changes and initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling and management
processes in operation in
* Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction
* Provide analysis, design, testing, implementation and post implementation support for the rollout of the
Oracle solution across , including regression testing where required due to system
patches, project roll outs or system upgrades
* Configure applications based on best practice and aligned to standards
* Work with the IT Service Desk and Operations team to resolve incidents/ service requests with the
agreed SLA timeline and within the ITIL Framework as required.
* Work with Oracle in resolving SRs which may occur from time to time
* Operate as system subject matter expert for modules being supported during process and system
reviews, definition of security and control requirements and for future upgrades to Oracle
* Work with BICC where reports are requested to ensure report development protocols are followed and
the report is developed in the correct system (Oracle eBS or OBIA)
* Prepare and update end user training material for any changes made outside of the FSSC/ LMS
* Perform adhoc projects and requests as assigned by line manager
* Keep up to date on relevant process and Oracle trends for the modules being supported to identify
opportunities to further enhance the solution being operated in
* Provide line manager and key stakeholders with status reports for all Business related Work Products/ Deliverables.
* Work in a positive and professional manner within the Application team to ensure appropriate process
are implemented, in place and updated if required.
* Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the
wider team's, objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
* A relevant third level or similar qualification or technical experience in the relevant subject matter.
* Oracle certification desirable
* In depth Oracle experience is essential
* 8+ years experience in a Oracle project implementation or Oracle Support Role
Are you an experienced Oracle Functional Lead looking for a change in your career?
If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Oracle Functional Lead role to Carl Casey, IT Recruitment Consultant, FRS Recruitment (0867838584) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.