Oracle E-Business Suite Analyst / Cork / Hybrid
Our client is a Global Cooperative based in Cork.
In this role, you drive the optimal use of Information Technology software assets
You will have expertise in supporting, maintaining and extending Oracle EBusiness Suite with previous experience of OM, Purchasing, OPM, Inventory or WMS preferable.
- Design and develop IT solutions to meet strategic initiatives through the efficient and effective use of technology.
- Advise on innovative solutions to meet IT and business requirements more efficiently, with greater reusability, and longer life.
- Highlight trends affecting systems and suggest appropriate improvements.
- Identify & manage risks on all systems related to change projects.
- Input into and adherence to Group IT policies, Change Control Documentation & Approval process and Call Logging Procedures.
- Document(MD050,MD120,MD070) and extend/configure the existing EBS system using Oracle flexfields, lookups and personalization functionality.
- Work closely with internal business partners and external vendors in designing, documenting and implementing solutions on Oracle EBS.
- Develop project plans and lead projects through the full SDLC process, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Organise and assist User Acceptance Testing.
- Work closely with business owners to develop functional specifications for 3rd parties, including process flow diagrams and business cases.
- Work with the Reporting Analysts to ensure OBIEE/Dashboard/Business Intelligence design meets business needs.
- Work with the Technical Team to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Working closely with business owners to develop functional specifications, process flow diagrams and business cases.
- Working with the Reporting Analysts to ensure Business Intelligence design meets business needs.
- Leverage system knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvement
- Have expert knowledge of both the business and IT systems and the inter dependencies between the systems.
- Have expert knowledge of the data on the systems and how it's derived
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in documentation and build of standard oracle EBS configuration.
- Support of Oracle integrations.
- Proven track record of strong planning and organisational skills.
Are you the person we are looking for? We are shortlisting now, APPLY via the Apply button below
Not Ready to Apply??? Feel free to reach out to me James Roche for a confidential discussion on 086 1033732