Our client, based in Armagh, a food production and distribution company, requires a general/operations manager for their packing facility. This ops manager job in Armagh would suit someone living locally/close proximity, who has previous general operational, site management experience in the food/related business.
You will be joining a growing, recently acquired business and will be reporting into a group operations manager. You will be responsible for a small staff of 40/50 people.
Do you have previous people and production experience?
Do you have a formal qualification?
Do you have proven leadership experience?
Your duties will include:
- Overseeing all departments of a busy food distribution warehouse
- Ensuring business costs are controlled and KPIs set and met weekly/monthly/quarterly
- Ensuring smooth, timely production, logistics and staffing of a food business
- Planning and budgeting for future projects
- Working closely with other areas of the business, including Finance, Sales, Production, HR, Group Operations etc.
- Managing a multi-nationality management team.
- Being hands-on with staff from all areas of the business
- Ensuring site standards are kept at BRC Grade A level across all departments
If you meet the criteria set out above and you are interested in hearing more about this new, exciting operations, site, general manager role in Armagh, please apply today by sending in your cv and I will contact you to discuss this further.
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have also searched for ops manager jobs Armagh, Ops manager job Monaghan, site manager job Armagh, site manager job Monaghan, general manager job Armagh, general manager job Monaghan, gm job ireland, gm job Monaghan, gm job Armagh