Operations Manager - Social Care Services
Social Care Services
I am delighted to be recruiting for an Operations Manager on behalf of my client in Cork. My client is a large, well established care provider with clinical services nationwide. This organisation provides care to service users and their families through their work providing a comprehensive range of prevention, intervention and postvention services to those who are impacted by suicidal ideation and self-harm and those bereaved by suicide.
This role is primarily a leadership role with accountability for consistent and effective implementation of clinical services within the designated region.
Contract Length: 1 year fixed term
Location: Cork City
Hours per week: 40 hours, Monday - Friday
Salary: €65,000k - €70,000k per year, Depending on experience
- A relevant third level degree - Healthcare Management/ Leadership, Management, Psychotherapy, Social Science
- Experience in a similar management role, with minimum 5 years management experience
- strong people management experience leading a large diverse team
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing manner, able to establish relationships with a variety of people, and to be confident in presentation and communications.
- Experience with databases an advantage (e.g., Salesforce CRM)
Garda Vetting is required of the successful candidate
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chloe O'Brien, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1076802 for more information.