Operations Manager (Not for Profit)
Operations Manager required for a one year fixed term contract. This is an onsite role with a not-for-profit organisation.
The organisation employs over 260 people, most of whom are engaged in the provision of clinical services nationwide and has a comprehensive suite of support functions in finance, HR, fundraising, operations, marketing, training and Education and Research.
This role is primarily a leadership role with accountability for consistent and effective implementation of clinical services across the Cork region.
The role will suit a person with strong people management experience, is a proactive problem solver, has excellent planning and organisational skills and excellent communication skills.
Your new role:
- Lead, manage and support staff to deliver a safe, effective and high-quality service
- Lead the development and promotion of professional working that delivers positive outcomes for clients
- Ensure effective day to day running of the service, ensuring waiting lists are kept within targets; staff are working within the framework of policies and best practice guidance available; and ensuring health and safety is maintained at all times
- Provide leadership, management, good governance for the delivery of the strategic objectives
- Implement a programme of work to support the development of the team and to promote and create a positive team culture.
- Support, guide, develop and motivate the team to reach full potential
- Liaise closely with the HSE and relevant stakeholders within your region
- Monitor supervision of therapists and support staff, ensuring consistency in terms of quality and cost
- Work with each of the enabling support functions of Operations, I.T. Finance, Funding and Advocacy, Education and Training & Human Resources to ensure best practice
Who are you?
- You have a third level degree in HR/ Business
- You have five years experience in a similar management role
- You are proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite