YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client a Midlands based indigenous Irish manufacturing company are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager. This will be a hands on role in a medium sized family owned company with a generous salary and bonus structure available.
My client has experienced consistent year on year growth over the past 20 years and holds a strategic place in the marketplace due to the recyclable & environmentally friendly nature of its products.
This company has a very broad and diverse client base spanning many different sectors and has retained and developed its customer base due to the quality of the product and a very strong customer service ethos.
This job would be commutable from Offaly, South Galway, Tipperary & Westmeath and my client are very open to considering candidates from a variety of manufacturing backgrounds.
YOUR NEW OPERATIONS MANAGER JOB
As Ops Manager your remit will include:
* Work closely with the various internal functions and vendors to continue to develop and deliver operational improvements across the organisation while ensuring that a Lean and CI philosophy is followed throughout the plant.
* Ensuring that the highest of H & S and Quality standards are adhered to at all time
* Reporting to the company MD you will plan and manage weekly and daily production schedules with your team to achieve production targets.
* Leading a team of 50 production staff.
* Leading and implementing CAPEX projects.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
* You will come from a strong production & operations management background within manufacturing.
* You will be a very strong people manager with excellent communication skills and be experienced in process improvements and change management.
* To hit the ground running in the Operations Manager job you have a proven track record of helping your production team to achieve their metrics and overall targets.
* This role will suit a self-starter with high energy levels who has the ability to get the best out of their people through good communications and be leading by example.
Sound like your cup of tea? Then don't delay and apply today and qualified applicants will be contacted within 24 hours