Operations Manager role with primary responsibility to deliver efficient and effective support services. This will be achieved through the impactful, supportive, and delivery-focused leadership of front-line management within a specified region. With a strong focus on efficiency, systems and quality of care, the Operations Manager will ensure consistently high standards are achieved across all facets of his/her responsibility.
- Maximise the impact and reach of all services.
- Ensure excellent relationships are developed and maintained with multiple stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to grow services within the region
- Grow and develop the range and number of services for existing service users and those awaiting services in line with strategic objectives and targets.
- Bring innovative and cost-effective solutions to the development of services and operations.
- Report on key management information in this area and present proposals in relation to trends / anomalies identified.
- Engage in Operational Strategic projects as assigned by Head of Operations
- Assist in actively marketing the services and promote a positive personal/professional profile within the local community / region
- Motivate, coach, and empower all team members to perform to the best of their ability.
- Implement full performance management of team including setting objectives, reviewing progress, and addressing any performance issues that may arise.
- Lead the teams to ensure that we meet and/or exceed all targets whilst always focused on best practice and flexibility to deliver to Service Users requirements
- Play a lead role in change programmes ensuring successful delivery and effectively managing the people implications of change in line with best practice and employment law.
- Proactively manage the operations budget.
- Identify potential areas of financial savings and opportunities for added value.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role and a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability of providing excellent leadership of successful teams across multiple sites using remote management and positive people management.
- Proven skills in formulating strategies for service development.
- Excellent communication , time management and organisational skills
- Experience of budget development, financial profit/loss process and human resources.
- Ability to be innovative and creative and to promote an environment for change and continuous improvement.
- Strong business and commercial awareness with the ability to evaluate the viability of the services
- Experience leading Operations projects which add value to an organisation
- Experience of drafting, implementing, and advising on policies and procedures and Operational best practice
A full and detailed job spec is available to review if this is of interest to you