Our client, based a commutable distance from Kanturk, Mallow, Killarney, Macroom, is looking for an Operations manager for their food production facility.
The main function of this role will be to manage an existing team of employees in production, production planning and purchasing to ensure the plant's capacity is maximised efficiently.
This is a brand new position, which has been created due to growth, expansion and succession planning.
You will be joining an established, Irish owned, food company and you will be part of the senior management team, reporting into Managing Director.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Degree or relevant qualification in Operations Management
* Production/factory management gained in the food industry
* Proven track record with Production Planning and Execution
* Health & Safety management/involvement
* Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships and consensus among managers, partners, employees, customers and suppliers
* Experience in management, operations and leadership
* Understanding of general finance and budgeting including profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow management
If you are currently working as a senior production manager, or operations manager of a small/privately owned company and you are interested in applying for this exciting role, please apply today by sending your cv, and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you need to be living in Ireland and be eligible to work in Ireland without a work visa.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have searched for production manager jobs Cork, Production manager jobs Killarney, Production manager jobs Kerry, Food production manager jobs Cork, Cork production manager jobs, jobs in cork, Operations manager jobs Cork