Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager you will ensure consistent achievement of financial and operational KPIs.You will lead, develop and coach employees to succeed in all areas of compliance with business policies and practices to ensure delivery of client KPIs, service levels, customer experience, quality measures, and legal compliance.
As Operations Manager you will :
- Deliver and grow the business unit's margin, deliver maximum revenue and profitability.
- Increase the team's commercial awareness and understanding of SLA obligations, responsible for delivery of contracted Service Levels and KPIs.
- Manage and develop a positive and effective relationship and proactively engaged in coordinating key business planning activities
- Support the development of a continuous improvement culture by developing strategies and new creating opportunities.
- Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
- Strong Client / Account management experience with high volume people management experience in coaching/ mentoring/ development
- Experience in Front and Back Office functional management
- Experience coordinating/implementing and monitoring projects and processes
- Demonstrated track record of managing to performance and operational budgetary targets
- Experience in identifying, assessing, and developing activities to improve.
Excellent Package Available for the successful candidate
Contact Daniella 086 7750646