FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Operations Manger for our client, a Galway Based Construction company. They offer a wide range of property services to the commercial sector across Ireland. They are one of Ireland's largest companies within their sector and this customer focused organisation is dedicated to providing the
highest level of support to their clients in a timely manner.
Due to ongoing expansion, the company are seeking a new Operations Manager to join the existing team. The main function of this role will be to manage a team of employees and outside contractors/vendors who are responsible for maintaining general facilities, maintenance and fit-outs on a nationwide basis.
This is a long-term career opportunity for a competent candidate with the required skills, attitude and experience.
- Overall accountability for maximizing revenue and profitability opportunities per employee, through effective management of KPI's
- Responsible for ensuring that the Company's customer service ethos is implemented across the organisation in all dealings with new and existing clients
- Review pricing and SLA on an ongoing basis and recommend the correct course of action
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as related to existing business
- Identify, propose and promote opportunities to reduce cost while improving quality
- Development and sustaining of Performance Metrics for Maintenance, Operations and Service requirements.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed in a timely manner, within budget
- Lead and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Identifies, targets, qualifies, and wins profitable new business with new and existing customers in order to meet and exceed sales revenue targets
- Previous pricing /costing experience is essential
- A tenacious individual with excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong Project Management skills with excellent ability to prioritize, multi-task and organize
- Prior experience of managing people, ideally in an Operations Management role
- Strong account management experience with a particular emphasis on customer services
- The ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, yet also see "the big picture"
- Full clean drivers licence
Call Cormac in FRS Recruitment for details - 091 760 706