Are you a hands-on Production/Operations Manager looking to make a move in the Midlands/Kilkenny area?
Our client a Midlands based indigenous Irish manufacturing company are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager.
My client has experienced consistent year on year growth over the past 20 years and holds a strategic place in the marketplace due to the recyclable & environmentally friendly nature of its products.
This company has a very broad and diverse client base spanning many different sectors and has retained and developed its customer base due to the quality of their product and a very client focused ethos.
This job would be commutable from Offaly, South Galway, North Tipperary, Laois, Kilkenny & North Limerick, and my client are very open to considering candidates from a variety of manufacturing backgrounds.
There is a generous salary and bonus structure available along with the opportunity to work with with a market leading company.
Your new job!
* Work closely with the various internal functions and vendors to continue to develop and deliver operational improvements across the organisation while ensuring that a Lean and CI philosophy is followed throughout the plant.
* Ensuring that the highest of H & S and Quality standards are adhered to at all time
* Reporting to the company MD you will plan and manage weekly and daily production schedules with your team to achieve production targets.
* Leading a team of 50 production staff.
* Leading and implementing CAPEX projects.
What we need from you!
* You will come from a strong production & operations management background within the manufacturing sector.
* You will have a background in Lean and be a very strong people manager with excellent communication skills and experienced in process improvement, change management and working with long established production teams.
* You have a proven track record of helping your production team to achieve their metrics and overall targets
* This role will suit a hands on Production/Ops Manager with high energy levels who has the ability to get the best out of their people through good communications and be leading by example.
If this Operations Manager role is something you would like to be considered for, please send in your cv today, for immediate consideration.
CONSULTANT: Feargus Young 086 020 254
Operations Manager, Packaging, Pharma, Food, Plastics, Dairy