Operations Manager Customer Support
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing a large multi-disciplinary and multi-lingual team who provide support to customers and Distribution Partners as well as other department. This support, provided throughout the EMEA region, covers all aspects of Customer Support including transaction and query management, contracts, tendering and pricing management, with an emphasis on enhancing the customer experience throughout the process.
- Manage a large multilingual Customer Support Team responsible for order processing, query management, contracts, tenders and pricing, while meeting our goals for service delivery and customer experience.
- Monitor functional KPIs to proactively manage service delivery, quality and team productivity, identifying and closing any performance gaps.
- Work closely with the Quality Team to ensure resource levels are aligned with forecast for each country market.
- Develop direct reports through ongoing coaching and mentoring for continued employee growth and team succession planning.
- Motivate, empower and encourage all team members to achieve maximum potential and performance, while also driving and supporting employee engagement and initiatives to maintain positive Team morale.
- Manage / Drive as appropriate, activities such as hiring, promotions, transfers, training and development for direct reports / teams, including providing regular direction, feedback and corrective action on performance and preparing and delivering annual performance and salary reviews for directs reports.
- Act as a Continuous Improvement advocate for the European Support Centre driving Continuous Improvement philosophy and practices including but not limited to 6S, Value Stream Mapping and Rapid Improvement Events. Empower team members to present ideas and create and drive improvements and solutions throughout the Team to improve the end to end customer experience.
- Identify and lead initiatives to drive Team efficiencies through the optimum utilization of resources and an on-going evaluation and improvement of processes.
- Partner with other Customer Support and Delivery leaders to collaborate, define and implement best practice initiatives aligned with Customer Support and Delivery team goals.
- Work closely with the Quality Coordinator to ensure effective audit readiness and compliance to the quality management system.
- Ensure adherence to pertinent Quality and Regulatory requirements and to departmental policies, practices and procedures.
Minimum of 5 years related experience overseeing a complex business operation including time in direct people management
Previous contact centre experience required
Strong people management skills with proven ability to manage, lead, develop and motivate a large multilingual / multidisciplinary team within KPIs
Previous experience with Continuous Improvement/Lean required
Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of an organization
Results orientated with creative problem-solving approach
Strong organizational skills with high self-motivation
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Willingness to travel on company business