Operations Manager - Call Centre
We have a great opportunity to join a growing and expanding Cork based company who are seeking an Operations Manager to join the firm as a result of new business
The purpose of your new role:
- Reporting into the Service Delivery Manager you will ensure consistent achievement of financial and operational KPIs.
- You will find excitement in leading and developing Team Leaders and Advisors and will coach employees to succeed in all areas of compliance with business policies and practices to ensure delivery of client KPIs, service levels, customer experience, quality measures, and legal compliance.
- Create and contribute to an environment that creates enthusiasm and accountability for satisfying customer needs.
How you will spend your day:
- Deliver and grow the business unit's margin.
- Deliver maximum revenue and profitability through effective management of KPI's
- Increase the team's commercial awareness and understanding of SLA obligations
- Responsible for delivery of contracted Service Levels and KPIs.
- Manage and develop a positive and effective relationship with the client.
- Proactively engage in coordinating key business planning activities (e.g. forecasting, recruitment, client meetings, and reviews, etc.)
- Support the development of a continuous improvement culture.
- Support innovation by developing strategies and creating opportunities to elicit new ideas from members of the business.
- Give Team Leaders feedback on a regular basis through auditing files monthly and observation of one to ones, team meetings, etc. Know your team.
- Create the right climate and culture for the team to prosper.
- Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
Your experience and skill set includes:
- Client / Account management experience
- High volume people management experience - coaching/ mentoring/ development
- Experience in Front and Back Office functional management
- Experience in a BPO is preferred
- Experience coordinating/implementing and monitoring projects and processes
- Demonstrated track record of managing to performance targets
- Previous experience of operational budgetary control
- Demonstrated management reporting experience
- Experience in identifying, assessing and developing activities to improve.
- Strong decision making and communication skills
- Can move from seeing the big picture to the operational perspective with ease
- Builds strong relationships and can influence others
- Strong leadership and coaching skills and empowers others
Some employee benefits include:
- Well-being programme focused on our people's health and wellness
- Health Discount Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Life Cover
- Development Programmes to support your progression
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Leap Card Tax Saver
Interested? Call Maria on 0861852322 to find out more or send your CV today for immediate consideration!