Operations Manager (Agritech)
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of Operations Manager (Agritech), for a leading Agribusiness based in Dublin West. This is a full time permanent position offering excellent training and career progression for the successful candidate.
For this role you will have a strong interest and background in Farming, a relevant Agri Degree and ambition to progress your career in an Agribusiness and Operational setting. This role offers candidates a broad range of experience with a market leading AgriTech organization. Please see below further details on this exciting new role.
- Delivering sales, service and renewals for customers through phone engagement
- Contribute to the effective marketing of products through engagement in campaign management
- Participation and leading webinars, farm talks and walks including attendance at events
- Assisting the team in preparing sales presentations and supporting the team by assisting in daily tasks
- Responsibility for all customer touchpoints within the company
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- System testing and design of new features
- Research & development of international markets
- Identification of new distribution partners
- Relationship and maintenance of existing contracts/distributors
- Aptitude for using different systems
- General interest in marketing/advertising and people engagement
- Proactive engagement within the team
- Willing to take on new tasks as required.
- A strong background in Agri, Beef or Dairy
Competitive salary on offer which will increase with progression
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.