Operations Manager ( Agriculture )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for a progressive Agricultural business in East Cork. This is a full time permanent role.
Working closely with the Production Supervisor we are looking for someone with previous experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic working environment. You will have 2 direct reports to start with.
- Plan, oversee and ensure all day to day operations of order processing / packing of finished materials are adhered to and exceeded at all times
- Responsible for maintaining procedures and systems to highest level
- In conjunction with Quality Department, Maintain GMP+, UFAS and Department of Agriculture approval.D
- Directly responsible for ordering Finished Materials (FM) to meet production and dispatch schedules
- Together with Production Supervisor plan daily production for all rooms to meet order requirements.
- Demand all products to be packed to the highest quality specifications
- Promote strong customer and high quality service orientation
- Develop strong working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Ensure transport costs remain under agreed targets
- Supervise supply chain and inventory.Ensure all relevant shipping documents are prepared by your team to guarantee compliance with the relevant authorities.
- Min of 2-3 years experience in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise work
- 3rd level qualification in related discipline
Lucrative salary + other benefits
Please email cv through attacked link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439