Operations Manager ( Agri Service )
Our client is a well-established farm service provider based in Co Wexford. Currently they are looking to recruit an Operations Manager for their agri service business.This is a full-time permanent role.
My client operates three well-established diverse farm service businesses. They provides services across Ireland and in the UK. The business units have experienced strong growth in recent years. In order to maintain the growth levels, a new senior management position has been created. This is an opportunity to be part of a small dynamic management team that has excellent opportunities for further business growth and for personal career development.
- Proactively manage operations and sales performance.
- Managing a team of Regional Managers to provide excellent services to our clients
- To develop new business through management of sales staff.
- To support our existing staff team in relation to operations and business development.
- Maintain and further improve processes, operations systems and measurement of performance .
- Have at least 10 years of relevant business management experience.
- Have successful experience in managing performance of other staff.
- Have a degree in/or extensive practical knowledge of dairy farming.
- Attractive base salary + bonus
Please email your cv through the attached link.
Phone calls to John in confidence on 0879955439
If you are an ambitious person with a farming knowledge and solid business experience we are particulary interested in hearing from you.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in a senior management capacity.
Furthermore it will allow you to utilise your management ability in order to develop your career.
FRS Recruitment offer 100% confidentality at all times