Operations Lead-Cork €45k-€55k doe
Are you frustrated in your current job and looking for a role with a company that can offer genuine progression, development & training?
Do you a number of year's experience in Field Based Operations jobs within the manufacturing sector?
If so this is the job that you have been waiting for!
My client has been in operation for over 16 years and specialise in providing a highly innovative & cost effective eco-friendly cleaning technology and solutions to a huge variety of companies across the power gen, pharma, food & beverage, med device and semi-conductor sectors.
Having met with the MD recently I was struck by his passion and belief in both the product and the company and in the growth potential available to the person who takes on the Field Operations Lead role.
A well-funded company that has been driven by hard work, innovation and an unstinting belief in the promise of their technology my client is just about to enter the next phase of their development which will see serious growth and opportunity over the next 5 years.
As Operations Lead the primary focus will be to lead the operations team out on sites throughout Ireland. This role will entail learning & understanding technical aspects my client's process, the industries they service, the various applications that are cleaned & the different types of products & services available to clients.
As Operations Lead you will travel extensively primarily around Ireland & the UK and some of the key elements of this exciting and dynamic role would include
- Supporting the Field Operations Manager in all their duties,
- Mobilising a team for various projects throughout Ireland and the UK,
- Maximising scheduling of projects, maintaining equipment & warehouse etc.
- Prepare, including loading and unloading, all plant & equipment for each project
- Operate equipment (full training will be provided) to clean customer equipment & components
- Pre / post job preparation for all plant & equipment including loading / unloading & refuelling of compressors etc., maintaining, cleaning & sorting all plant & equipment
- Drive to and from customer sites based across the island of Ireland (North & South) and the UK. Flexibility is a must as travel is frequent & can be both weekdays and weekends (day and or Night shifts)
- Set up & operation of equipment in line with company safe operating procedure as and when required while on-site.
- Coordinate essential repairs, maintenance & servicing of truck, mobile compressors & plant & equipment
This is a challenging & exciting job which will suit you if you have:
- High energy levels and professional work experience in relevant industries i.e. challenging industrial environments along with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience / knowledge of process and production equipment along with an A full clean B + BE (Trailer) driver license - with experience driving large commercial van and / or towing a trailer is an is an advantage
- Current safe pass certification & manual handling certification
This job offers:
- A very competitive package of €45k-55k doe, company phone, laptop and an extensive traning and develpment program with lots of support from management to set you up for sucess from day one!
- In terms of company culture, you will be joining a solutions driven organisation who live and breathe their values which include leadership, continuous improvement, honesty, hard work, humility, adaptability and passion. If you share these values and would enjoy the opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing engineering company who provide a cutting edge & environmentally friendly product to a blue chip portfolio of large multinational companies, THEN THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU!
- Flexibility is important for this role with extensive travel & weekend work & unsociable hours from time to time
If you're ready to apply right now - press the 'Apply' button and send in your CV in Word format. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours for an initial chat.