West Dublin, office based
The purpose of the Operations Administrator role is to carefully plan to ensure that the Company has sufficient stock of the right quality available at the right time. They are responsible for ensuring all stock requests are processed and closed out as quickly and efficiently as possible. Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Operations Administrator must ensure that all Dispensers, Clinics and Head Office stock levels are kept fully replenished at all times and must escalate any issues to the Head of Operations as appropriate.
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
- Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner.
- Previous Office/Secretarial Experience Essential.
- Basic accountancy skills essential.
- Previous experience of working in POS systems.
- Professional Standard of Computer Literacy in particular Microsoft Office Suite.
- High level of numerical accuracy
- Understand priorities with the ability to meet tight deadlines.