FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting an Operations Administrator for our Client based in Dublin City Centre for 12 months temporary assignment with potential to extend.
Remote working will be supported, as per company's policy during and after Covid-19 restrictions, as applicable.
- Trend analysis, production and distribution of reports;
- Monitoring of system performance and service reports;
- Investigating technical and functional events and ensuring that they are dealt with promptly and effectively, including escalating as required;
- Creating and maintaining project and other documentation;
- Gaining technical understanding of national and European processes and systems for the supply chain;
- Assisting with the triaging of queries to the helpdesk;
- Assisting in liaising with all stakeholders regarding technical aspects of the system;
- Carrying out all activities in accordance with quality management system;
- Providing support for audits of the system supplier and other IT suppliers as required;
- Helping to manage and change ICT systems (including the CRM system);
- Proposing and implementing business process improvements within company, maximising use of technology
- Recent graduate with at least a level 8 qualification, preferably in a STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) discipline, or business discipline with strong mathematical competency (essential);
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Office 365, Word, PowerPoint and competent in handling data within Excel;
- Desirable - Knowledge of CRM, PowerBI or other data analysis/visualisation tools, databases and SQL;
- Experience of working in a customer service role.