Operational Risk Manager
Ireland's leading asset manager and provider of third-party loan and advisory services is looking for an Operational Risk Manager to join their Dublin team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for executing, reviewing, and assessing appropriate level 2 controls (monitoring and testing) for Operational Risk. You will work closely with Senior Management across the entire business in order to formulate and implement the annual risk-based monitoring and testing plan. You will also help develop and maintain an update the annual risk assessment process and reflect changes to risks and controls. Supporting the design, implementation and enhancement of an Enterprise Risk Management Framework will be also expected from you as well as providing Regulatory Compliance advice and expertise to the business and support adherence to regulatory requirements.
Key to the role is monitoring and continuously enforcing and enhancing best practices to ensure all business is carried out in accordance with all applicable legislation, regulations and guidelines. Working with the Director of Compliance to ensure that Regulatory and Consumer Protection Risk is adequately monitored and tested.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- Licentiate of the Association of Compliance Officers of Ireland (LCOI)
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Operational Risk and Compliance role
- Strong cross-functional experience either in-house or externally in a financial services environment
- Ability to demonstrate detailed knowledge of regulatory and operational risks influencing the Irish credit sector along with demonstrated, strong credit skills
- Previous experience operating in a risk management or control monitoring position
In return, my client offers a permanent role, pension, healthcare, and a robust further education scheme.
If you are interested, feel free to reach out to Monica Bergmann