FRS Recruitment has been retained by a leading Irish hospital to source a suitably qualified healthcare professional for an Oncology Registrar post. This role offers an ideal opportunity for a doctor, with extensive experience in oncology, to further their career.
You will be reviewing existing and new patients in the day clinic, overseeing the consultations of patients referred by the other specialities and monitoring chemotherapies to oncology patients.
As you will be working closely with the lead consultant, this role offers an excellent opportunity to broaden your knowledge base. In addition, you will be expected to oversee more junior staff members, namely SHO's.
- Have full IMC registration
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Oncology
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- Relevant qualifications, preferably MRCP / MRCPI
- Valid IELTS or OET certificate
As a Registrar working in Ireland, you will earn between €55K and €67K per year for a standard 39-hour week. Also, you will be paid overtime for any additional hours you do which could significantly increase your salary.
What do I need to do?
- In order to practice medicine in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
- You will also need to have a valid OET or IELTS.
FRS Recruitment is a leading provider of healthcare professionals to both public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated compliance team that will provide you with the necessary support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
If you are interested in working in Irish hospitals, please contact Dave Maher, Medical & Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 (0) 86 130 1705.