Office Transport Dispatcher/Customer Service
This is a full time position and gives the successful candidate an opportunity to progress and grow within a growing family business.
Experience is an advantage but not essential, as full training will be provided.
- Scheduling deliveries to be sent in a timely fashion.
- Processing of dockets
- Processing customer orders
- Dealing with all customer queries and handing all complaints or issues.
- Managing tachographs and driver cards
- General office duties, as required
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience working in a similar role managing deliveries and orders is advantageous.
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Have an ability to work as part of a team
- Have initiative and a desire to assume responsibility