Office Support & Reception Roles (Temp)
FRS Recruitment have some excellent opportunities for temporary Reception, Administration and Office Support roles with our clients based across all areas of Dublin.
*Please note a lot of the roles we have can be short notice meaning candidates with flexibility is essential*
Here in FRS, we value our candidates. Whether you're an experienced Receptionist or Administrator looking at temp roles on an interim basis or an inexperienced college or school leaver looking for valuable experience working in a commercial environment - we value you, your motivation and your flexibility in terms of temping. These types of roles may also suit experienced commercial professionals looking for their first role in Ireland.
Temping for FRS Recruitment is an invaluable source of employment whether you are looking for a role that can lead to something more permanent or something to tide you over whilst looking for permanent work. A lot of our already registered Reception and Office Support temps love having the flexibility temp work provides along with experiencing different industries and working environments.
General Job Duties
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Work experience as a Receptionist, Administrator of Office Support role is ideal but not always essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with office equipment would also be an advantage
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
We are based in Dublin City Centre and if successful with a role you will need to come in and register with us - however, please apply to this advert if you are interested in any upcoming roles and someone from our Temps Division will be in touch.