Location: Dublin - Located just outside Dublin Airport.
Permanent, Full-Time role.
Our client, who is opening a new subsidiary in Dublin is looking for an organized and very efficient person with outstanding people skills to fill the role of Office Manager for a new busy office in the cosmetics industry.
The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as being highly motivated and IT proficient. A self-starter with a proven track record of managing a team as well as planning and scheduling the day to day business function.
- Organise the day to day running of a busy office and business
- Manage staff performance and rotas
- Payroll - organising and approving payroll and processing expense payments
- Organising holidays and organising cover if needed
- HR related staff issues - Dealing with queries from employees. Interviewing potential staff. Issuing contracts & letters of appointment.
- General administration and reception duties when needed
- Purchasing and controlling stock
- Facilities administration - ensure the office meets H&S standards and is running smoothly
- Help support communication process
- Coordinate training and audit structures
- Advertising duties - marketing
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Previous experience in the industry
- Excellent people management skills and ability to make a team work
- Excellent time management, organisational, oral/written communication skills, critical thinking and attention to detail is required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment including providing support to various members across two different locations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent written and spoken English - Fluency in French is a bonus
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
For further information on the role please contact Tara Kelly on 086-1451078 or