· An important front of house role within our both facilities, answering calls and attending to visitors.
· Provision of administrative support to all Senior leadership team and assisting document control team.
· Assisting and supporting the in-house production and finance team.
· Supporting staff in the organisation regarding travel arrangements and accommodation requirements.
· Setting up and coordination of meetings including any presentation packs required for meetings.
· General typing as required, Letters, Documents, presentations, minutes, charts etc.
· Any other duties required.
· Ensuring notice boards are updated, including factory breakout areas.
· Stocking of office supplies, printer supplies for both offices, Maintenance of both office facilities.
· Linking with cleaners for both facilities.
- Diary management for the Managing Director and Executive team - such as scheduling and prioritising appointments and sensitive matters in line with the needs of the team and ways of working
- Organisation of all company meetings - full scheduling and organising catering where necessary
- Work closely with the Managing Director - keeping up to date of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Supporting different social committees within the business
- Supporting the HR team and communications team with various projects
- Travel and dinner arrangement bookings for managing Director.
- Completing expense reports and dealing with purchase orders
- Minute taking for meetings including preparation for meetings -collecting data
* Provision of administrative support to Finance Team as required.
* Sorting of post in/out
* Ensuring the reception area is kept neat and tidy
Tasks Requiring Flexibility
* Flexibility in handling other administrative needs of the office team.
Experience & Skills
· Good Communication Skills
· 5+ years working in a similar role.
· Experience of dealing with Executive & other senior and external /customer stakeholders.
· Ability to work independently with minimal guidance to drive business needs.
· Strong MS Office Suite.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through with a high level of accuracy.
· Demonstrated experience exercising sound judgement and a high level of discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information.
· Experience taking the lead in coordinating larger company events.
· Flexible, results/ action- oriented, ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced dynamic organisation.
· Hard working with an aptitude for innovation and problem solving.
· Educated to leaving certificate level, with excellent written & verbal communication skills.