Office Manager (Castletroy, Lim)
Our client is looking for an organized and very efficient person with outstanding people skills to fill the role of Office Manager in their Castletroy, Limerick office.
The successful candidate will possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as highly motivated and IT proficient. A self-starter with a proven track record of working on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Travel support to existing team, organise diary appointments, organising meetings and facilities for Managers
- General administration and arranging catering for meetings
- General reception duties
- Maintain alarms and office suppliers
- Purchasing and controlling stock
- Facilities administration ensure the office meets H&S standards and is running smoothly.
- Organising venues, scheduling staff for company events, company days out & parties.
- Carry out general reception/admin duties for all staff in the office.
- Help support communication process i.e. minutes of staff meetings etc..
- Coordinate training and audit structures
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years in a similar role.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft office.
- Excellent time management, organizational, oral/written communication skills, critical thinking and attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment including providing support to various members across different locations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Maintain confidentialityof sensitive information