Seeking a self motivated, fast-learning individual to fill the role of Office Administrator.
My Client provide solutions for clients Financial needs such as Protection, Pensions, Savings & Investments & Mortgages. We specialize in online and telephone consultations.
* Looking after the company's existing client base whilst also assisting our Financial Advisors with the day to day running of our brokerage.
* Filing & organizing documents.
* Monitoring stationary stock levels.
* Monitoring and replying to emails efficiently.
* General office admin tasks.
* Daily postal duties.
* Keep up to date with Life companies product changes & special offers.
* Updating the company pipeline.
* Ensuring that all new & existing business, office procedures and client files meet the standards laid out by the Central Bank.
Personal Attributes / Skills
* Ability to prioritize workloads efficiently.
* Good attention to detail.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office & Google G-Suite.
* Self motivated.
* Fast typing skills.
* Works well under pressure.
* Experience working in a Life, Mortgage, Pensions or Financial type office as an administrator a distinct advantage.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Income Protection