As a well renowned Irish organisation continue to expand they are looking for an Office Administrator to join they head office in Tipperary. The successful candidate will assist in general administrative duties and support multiple functions of the business.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You would be the first point of contact for many inbound emails and phone calls.
- Records Management - Maintain and develop electronic and hard copy filing systems and treat all files as confidential.
- Maintain office supply and stationary inventories
- Provide administration assistance to the day to day operations of all shops.
- Working to deadlines and priortising workloads.
- Supporting colleagues and providing cover as required.
- Prepare summaries and reports.
- General office duties to include typing, filling copying and mail distribution.
- Ad hoc/ general administration activities as required.
Qualifications and skills:
- Excellent and communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have proficient background in MS Office tools (MS Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Have minimum of 2 years experience in similar role.
- A hands on approach with strong work ethic and ability to work on your own initiative.
- Have a highly organised, flexible and proactive approach to task workload.
- High level of attention to detail.
- An ability to learn company- specific software as required.