FRS have partnered with a leading construction company in the Limerick region seeking to recruit an experienced Office Administrator. The company is open to an experience professional or someone commencing their career in office admin. Our client are currently in a positive growth phase and this is a new role for the company. A positive, go getter attitude is the most important aspect. This role is based in Limerick East and will suit those in East Limerick or West Tipperary or Limerick City.
- Duties / Responsibilities
- Front Desk Reception Administration - Greeting and Providing Information to Guests on the Phone
- File Organisation & Administration for Senior Management
- Typing and Note Taking & Updating Schedules
- Relaying information within the Organisation
- Coordination of Documentation and Tender Packages
- Organisation and ordering of office supplies stock
- PLC (Or Equivalent), FETAC Lv6 and upwards
- 2- 5 Years Experience in a similar role, with strong computer literacy and communication skills
- Personable and approachable, eager to learn and develop
- Openness to learn scheduling processes, training provided
- Can-do attitude and self-motivating
This is an excellent position for someone who is starting out in their admin career or an experienced hire. It will give a great opportunity to come face to face with all aspects of office administration within a thriving limerick based construction firm. The company are currently in a positive growth phase and this is a new role for the company. Any new additions will be given training in software packages mentioned above. A positive, go getter attitude is the most important aspect. This is based in the east of the city. It will suit those in East Limerick or West Tipperary or Limerick City.
If you are interested please send an updated copy of your CV to Christopher Wynne - or for any further queries please contact him on +353 86 103 8536