We are seeking an Office Administrator for a full-time position in the Castleisland area. Working with an office manager, this is a busy work environment.
Hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday. 35 hour week.
1 hour for lunch (1-2)
- Provide general administrative support
- Record keeping and processing paperwork (general day to day accounting, revenue returns, online banking, wages, bank reconciliations)
- Data entry and maintenance using inhouse accounting software package
- Answering phones and email management
- General admin (scanning, copying, filing, typing)
- Liaising with suppliers to source and price product.
- Reconcile goods received with supplier invoices.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or that may be required to do either now or in the future.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a busy office environment
- Strong administrative/ financial background desirable
- Excellent organisational skills and multitasking
- Computer literacy including familiarity with Microsoft Office products and ability to adapt to using other IT specialist packages
- A good knowledge of/ background in the motor/ agricultural industry would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accounting data entry skills and bookkeeping experience is an advantage
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise work
- Ability to work on own initiative
Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995