Our client a retail store in the Carlow area have a job available for an experienced administrator.
Ideally, you will be an organised administrator with excellent attention to detail. Reporting directly to the Company Accountant. This role is diverse and your main duties to include:
- Ordering stock from various suppliers
- Liaising and Interacting with major suppliers
- Checking stock quantities & levels ensuring optimal stock
- Processing orders on to the system
- Checking pricing on orders
- Liaising with other departments re stock levels and orders
- Providing efficient and accurate administrative support
The ideal candidate will have a min. of 1 years office-based administration experience ideally in a purchasing department but not essential.
- You will be organised, enthusiastic, and proactive with excellent communication skills and a systematic approach to work. You will be a problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to work on your own imitative and effectively prioritise your workload.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Ms Word
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing expertise and play a key part in a meaningful business role.
For full details or to apply in strict confidence, send an updated CV to Elizabeth Brannigan in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny via link provided.