We are seeking an Office Administrator for a business based near Tralee. This will be a busy demanding role requiring the successful Administrator to work to deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Dealing with customers either face to face, via email or via incoming calls.
- Imputing data relating to orders, quotations and credit notes
- Ensuring customers are greeted in a warm and friendly manner
- Recording customers payments including cash, cheque, credit card and EFT payments.
- Outbound calls to an existing customer base
- Administrative support to field based sales team
- Handle all customer queries / complaints in a timely and professional manner
As an Administrator you will have the ability to work on your own initiative with excellent communication and IT skills.
This is a full-time position (9 am to 6 pm, one hours for lunch) with a requirement to work one Saturday a month, a day off in lieu during the week will be arranged.
Please send your CV in interested through the link provided.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience.