Office Administrator (Birr Co. Offaly)
FRS Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an Office/Accounts Administrator to join an established & expanding business in the West - Offaly region. For this role you will use your knowledge and experience, to work in the administration function for the Group.
Experience: 1 - 2 years
- Dealing with suppliers and processing invoices
- Ensuring correct VAT treatment for invoices across multiple countries
- Corresponding with Vendors & Internal Stakeholders to resolve queries
- Ensure payments are within credit terms agreed with Suppliers
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions to vendor statements
- Work across departments to resolve queries
- Ensure purchases and other accounting information are entered timely, accurately and efficiently.
- Help other team members to ensure strong controls in place in the purchasing function through all steps from Ordering to Payment.
- Perform other tasks for the finance team including but not limited to:
- Bank lodgements & daily cash reconciliations,
- Setting up new customers & charging customers,
- Posting Purchase Contracts
- Organising office stationery
- Batch dockets
- Managing accounts email
- Answering telephones
- Uploading information to the new Scanning system
- Project work
- Knowledge of Herbst or similar integrated accounting package an advantage
- Strong IT skills - Excel, Outlook, Word
ALl applications to be made through the attached link
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.