Office Administration - Agri
FRS are now inviting applications for the role of 'Office Administrator (Agri)'. Our client is a leading Agri business based in Kilkenny with over 75 years' experience dealing in agriculture production.
This is a full time permanent role which will see you supporting the smooth running of the business through administrative duties such as data entry, invoice management and general ad hoc duties.
* Main phone line: Directing calls in a professional and timely manner.
* Processing sales orders.
* Compilation of daily lodgement figures and paperwork.
* Circulation of weekly and monthly invoices.
* Managing Goods In/Stocks paper work
* Distribution of monthly statements and newsletter.
* General ad hoc duties
* Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word/ Excel/ Outlook
* Good communication skills
Apply in confidence using the link below
Alternatively call Bonnie on 086 1038534