Ocean Freight Document Controller
Our Client, a well-established company based in Cork is seeking a document controller with a background in Ocean Freight Forwarding to join their dynamic team.
A rapidly expanding export growth and robust new product development pipeline has created a requirement for this challenging and rewarding Job.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in document control within the Ocean Freight Industry and be equally comfortable handling international customer enquiries to dealing with official Government departments such as Department of Agriculture, Customs and Chamber of Commerce
- Prepare documents for shipments and send to the customer
- Liaise with international customers on transportation queries
- Advise logistics department and customers regarding status of orders
- Work with Department of Agriculture, Customs and Chamber of Commerce
- Fulfil requirements of Letters of Credit and related bank documents
- Coordinate packaging and label updates with customers, quality and marketing departments
Please contact Richard on 086-185 23 27 or
Logistics, document controller, ocean freight ,