Occupational Therapists - Mental Health
Are you a passionate Occupational Therapist who promotes client centred care? Are you looking to join a collaborative, multidisciplinary team?
I am looking for enthusiastic Occupational Therapists who have a passion for supporting and encouraging those who have mental health diagnoses.
- Basic Grade OT - Kildare - Community Mental Health - 6 month contract with view to extend
- Basic Grade OT - Dublin - C.A.M.H.S - 6 month contract with view to extend
- You will carry a case load and will complete occupational therapy assessments and interventions looking at the impact of the person's moderate to severe mental health difficulty on their occupational performance.
- You will be an active member in the weekly team meetings and contribute to care planning.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy with CORU reg.
- Proven ability to manage a case load independently.
- Effective communication & organisational skills.
If you are an Occupational Therapist and you are interested in the above vacancies, please do not hesitate to contact Isabel on 0861449043.