Calling all Occupational Therapists!
I am seeking CORU registered, enthusiastic Occupational Therapists for a number of vacancies in South Dublin, Wicklow and Kildare
These are fantastic opportunities for new graduates who have just received their CORU.
- Older persons
- Primary Care adult
- Primary care paediatrics
- Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services
- You will be an active member of the Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) in the community Team. The primary Occupational Therapy model of practice used within the OT department is the Model of Human Occupation. There is a significant focus on the use of occupation based interventions, individually and in groups, to support recovery.
- You will carry a case load and will complete occupational therapy assessments and interventions.
- You will be an active member in the weekly team meetings and contribute to the Individual Care Plan and discharge planning.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy and CORU reg
- Creativity, practicality, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- A professional and compassionate approach.
- Effective communication & organisational skills.
If you are interested in the above, please do not hesitate to contact Isabel on 0861449043.