Are you a passionate Occupational Therapist that promotes client centred care? Are you looking to join a collaborative, multidisciplinary team?
6 month initial contracts with view to extend
- Basic Grade Occupational Therapist - CAMHS, South West Dublin
- Basic Grade Occupational Therapist - Primary Care, South West Dublin
- Basic Grade Occupational Therapist - Primary Care - Kildare
- Basic Grade Occupational Therapist - Primary Care Mental Health - Kildare
The OT's will be supported and guided by an experienced OT manager who will provide supervision jointly with a Senior OT.
- You will carry a case load and will complete occupational therapy assessments and interventions.
- You will be an active member in the weekly team meetings and contribute to the individual care planning.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy with CORU
- Proven ability to manage a case load independently.
- Creativity, practicality, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- A professional and compassionate approach, coupled with the capacity to keep client information private.
- Effective communication & organisational skills.
If you are interested in these fantastic opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Isabel Gough, Allied Health Recruitment Consultant on 0861449043.