Occupational Therapist Primary Care
Are you a Senior Occupational Therapist looking for a unique opportunity to work within a large, supportive Primary Care team?
An exciting opportunity is currently available for a Senior Occupational Therapist on behalf of a Primary Care team in Drogheda.
If you are a Senior Grade Occupational Therapist who enjoys working with Children then I want to talk to you.
Summary: This is a fulltime role, with normal working hours (37 worked over 5 days). A long term contract.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Be a member of AOTI.
- Minimum 1 year post qualification experience in a Primary Care/child setting
- Proven ability to manage a case load independently
- A car owner and full drivers licence
- Available to take up work immediately
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
If you have experience within a child setting and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527