We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join an expanding multidisciplinary team, providing residential support services to adults and children with intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorder, and acquired brain injuries.
The successful candidate will be based in the Sligo office with the option for a hybrid work model and will also be required to travel to our residential services across Roscommon, Galway, Longford, and Mayo.
Location: Sligo (Hybrid option available)
- Hold an Occupational therapy qualification recognized by the Occupational Therapy Registration Board at CORU.
- Hold current CORU-registration.
- Have at least one year of experience working with adults/children with intellectual disabilities, acquired brain injuries, and autism.
- Possess a full driving license and use of a car, which is essential for this post.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner using initiative and creativity.
- Ability to gather and assimilate information to complete assessments and develop care and support plans.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, report writing skills, and be proficient at managing records in electronic format and hard copy.
- Keep up-to-date with relevant changes and best practices in the field of intellectual disability.
- Possess sensory integration experience.
FRS Recruitment is offering free flights to Irish expatriates all over the world.
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expatriates we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment.
FRS Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency based in Ireland. We are providers of healthcare professionals to various hospitals and clinics across the country. Our services are top-notch, and we provide the best for our candidates and clients.
At FRS Recruitment we have a committed Compliance team devoted to guiding you throughout the recruitment and relocation process.
Apply now for a chance to secure this awesome opportunity.
Contact: If you have experience working with children's disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Olamide Badmus.
Phone number: 0861038540