Are you a passionate Occupational Therapist that promotes client centred care? Do you have experience working in the field of Mental Health? Are you looking to join a collaborative, multidisciplinary team? If so, this is an amazing opportunity to join a Dublin hospital based CAMHS team.
I am looking for a enthusiastic Occupational Therapist that is passionate about supporting children and adolescents in CAMHS to reach their full potential. You will work as part of a creative and recovery focused Occupational therapy department lead by a CAMHS specific OT manager.
The OT will be supported and guided by an experienced CAMHS OT manager who will provide supervision jointly with a Senior OT. Opportunity for peer supervision is also available.
If you are an Occupational Therapist who is looking to explore a new exciting opportunity, I want to talk to you.
- You will be an active member of the Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) in the community CAMHS Team. The primary Occupational Therapy model of practice used within the OT department is the Model of Human Occupation. There is a significant focus on the use of occupation based interventions, individually and in groups, to support the recovery of children/adolescents in CAMHS.
- You will carry a case load and will complete occupational therapy assessments and interventions looking at the impact of the young person's moderate to severe mental health difficulty on their occupational performance.
- You will be an active member in the weekly team meetings and contribute to the Individual Care Plan and discharge planning.
- You will complete some generic mental health work, such as intake assessment, this will be initially closely supervised and dependent on the individual therapists measured ability and experience to date.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Proven ability to manage a case load independently.
- Creativity, practicality, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- A professional and compassionate approach, coupled with the capacity to keep client information private.
- Effective communication & organisational skills.
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have experience working in CAMHS and you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Isabel Gough, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1449043.
#OT #OccupationalTherapy #WeWorkForYou