We are looking for passionate, professional and ambitious Occupational Therapists on behalf of well established HSE teams across north Dublin and Louth.
FRS Recruitment have a range of exciting opportunities available for staff and senior Occupational Therapist's in north Dublin, Drogheda and Dundalk.
If you are a Staff or Senior Grade Occupational Therapist who's looking to explore a new opportunity, I want to talk to you.
Summary: We have fulltime roles, within a variety of services across Disabilities/Primarycare services.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Be a member of AOTI.
- Minimum 1 year post qualification experience in a Child Primary Care/disabilities services
- Proven ability to manage a case load independently
- A car owner and full drivers licence
- Available to take up work immediately
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
If you have experience within a child setting and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527