Are you a Staff Grade Occupational Therapist with adult acute experience?
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Staff Grade Acute Occupational Therapist who's keen to take up a contract within a busy acute public hospital in Kilkenny.
This is a full time fixed term contract, that requires an immediate start.
I would love to hear from you if you have post graduate experience working in a busy acute hospital, managing an adult case load.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Candidates must have at least 1 year clinical experience working with the adult population in an acute hospital setting.
- Proven ability of working within a busy hospital
- Registered with CORU National Occupational Therapists Registration Board
- Available to take up work immediately
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you have experience within an acute setting and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527