Occupational Therapist (Child disabilities)
We are delighted to announce we have a number of Occupational Therapy positions for individuals with experience working with children with autism and Intellectual disabilities.
Do you love to empower and children to live a more enriching life?
We looking for Occupational Therapists who are committed to supporting children aged 0-18 with intellectual disabilities and their families.
We have a range of exciting opportunities for Staff and Senior Grade Occupational Therapist's with well established teams in the North side of Dublin.
We have a range of part time and full time positions available, all positions are community based -disability service working with children/teenagers with wide variety of complex needs due to disability / developmental delay age 0-18yrs, based in community healthcare clinic,
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Hold a Diploma/Degree/Masters in Occupational Therapy from a 3rd level institution offering a programme of study accredited by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists. International Qualifications, which have been recognised/validated prior to the opening of the CORU Register by the relevant Competent Authority are also considered as approved
- Be registered as an Occupational Therapist with CORU
- For Senior roles you must have a minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience working as an Occupational Therapist to include a minimum of 6 months experience working as an Occupational Therapist in child intellectual disability service
- For Staff roles you must have a minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience working as an Occupational Therapist to include a minimum of 6 months experience working as an Occupational Therapist in child intellectual disability service
- Be committed to the delivery of quality, person-centred, community-based services
- Have excellent communication and team-working skills
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a self-directed manner
- CORU registration
- A full drivers licence and access to a car
- Permission to work in Ireland
I would love to hear from you if you have a passion for working children with disabililities and have the relevant experience/skills required for these roles.
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527