Occupational Therapist- Cavan/Monaghan/Louth
Location: Cavan/Monaghan & Louth
I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join my clients team- Primary Care Paeds (Louth) & Paediatric Disability Services (Monaghan).
- Bachelor of Science (Occupational Therapy) or an Occupational Therapy qualification recognised by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU
- CORU registered
- 3 years full time post qualification clinical experience
- Experience providing clinical supervision
- Experience of working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team
- Proven ability to manage a case load independently with excellent time management skills
- Full clean driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Good IT and computer skills
- Post graduate qualification and experience implementing a sensory approach
- Experience of developing and running training for staff/families.
- Experience with 24-hour Postural Care
- Previous experience working as part of a Children's/Adults Disability Team
Take the next step in your career and reach out to FRS today!
Contact: If you have experience working with disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Poppy Smullen Tel: M: 086 780 8835
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.