Occupational Health Nurse Advisor - Dublin
Type of role: Occupational Health Advisor
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Co. Dublin
I am delighted to assist my client, a leading Health Insurance Group, in recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor to support their client sites across Dublin.
My client has been established to develop medical, health and wellbeing services for customers and is dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing pre-employment Medicals and Health Surveillance/Exit Medicals.
- Management of work related medical incidents.
- Pregnancy Risk Assessments.
- Employee Wellbeing and Health Promotion Initiatives.
- Ergonomic Assessments.
- 3 Years Occupational Health experience ideally in a corporate environment.
- Post grad in Occupational Health.
- RGN with two years post registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work on own initiative and as well as team.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent Health Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Flexible Working arrangements
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS on 0864648416 or apply directly.