Obstetrics & Gynaecology Registrar with Ultrasound Experience
A private pregnancy scanning and multi-discipline health clinic in Limerick is seeking a Obstetric & Gynaecology Registrar with at least 3 years + experience in ultrasound scanning to start as soon as possible. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual.
30 Hours per week (6 hours per day) flexible hours
- Conducting a range of ultrasound scans including gynae, obstetric, prenatal early pregnancy reassurance and dating scans and late pregnancy 4D scans
- Producing high quality ultrasound images and videos
- Keeping accurate records and making high quality referrals where necessary
- Working with the management team to ensure a premium client experience
- Ensuring a high standard of patient care is maintained at all times
Qualifications and Skills:
Must have appropriate professional qualification in obstetric and gynaecology ultrasound scanning. Relevant degree is essential.
With appropriate bodies and have approval to practice in Ireland.
Irish Medical Council registration.
If you are interested in this post please forward your updated CV or call Sheena Morgan on +353 86 464 8417