Do you have more than 2 years experience working in the area of Obstetric & Gynaecological Ultrasound?
FRS Recruitment are looking to Recruit an Enthusiastic Obstetric & Gynae experienced Sonographer, to join a busy regional hospital in the Midlands Region of Ireland.
This is a fulltime role working Monday-Friday only.
Purpose of the Role: The Obstetric / Gynaecology Sonographer will provide clinical expertise and support to staff working in Maternity Services. S/he will provide leadership in the delivery of specialised services and will ensure the Ultrasound service is part of a dynamic and growing health care facility catering for the health needs of women at all stages during pregnancy and the postnatal period in addition to gynaecological assessment.
To be successful in your application, I am looking for the following:
- Possess a post graduate qualification relevant to the specialism (Obstetric Ultrasound) at a minimum of QQI Level 9 as recognised by the IIRRT
- A minimum of 2 year's experience following completion of a postgraduate course.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience in Obstetric Ultrasound as relevant to the role.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge in the area of Gynaecological Ultrasound.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge in the area of Obstetric Ultrasound.
- An awareness of safety standards while operating ultrasound machinery.
- Practitioner competence and professional credibility - demonstrates a high level of clinical knowledge to effectively carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role.
- The ability to lead on clinical practice and service quality.
- Awareness of quality focus initiative in line with the groups continuous quality improvement programme.
- Evidence of project management skills encompassing all streams of work appropriate with key objectives priorities to achieve national, regional and internal milestones and responsibilities.
- Promotion of evidence-based decision making; evidence-based clinical knowledge in making decisions regarding patient / client care.
- Effective analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- The ability to manage and maintain a flexible approach in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team in the provision of an Ultrasound Service to Obstetric and Gynaecology patients attending public and private services.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to build and maintain relationships as this position involves extensive interaction with patients and other medical personnel.
- The ability to get a message across fluently and persuasively in a variety of different media - oral, written and electronic. The ability to make a compelling case to positively influence the thinking of others. Is strategic in how he/she goes about influencing others: shows strong listening and sensing skills.
- Resilience and composure.
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: If you are interested in finding out more about this unique opportunity, please Email your CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager or contact Charlene to discuss more on M: 086 -0227527.