Nursing Director jobs Kerry Limerick
Job title: Director of Nursing jobs - DON - Person in charges / PIC
Location: Co. Kerry (North Kerry). South Co. Limerick
Type of jobs: full time, permanent
Reporting to: Proprietor
What I am offering you here is a rare opportunity to challenge yourself and take pride in achieving great improvements! It's not for everyone, you will be expected to work hard and bring improvements across all areas of the nursing home.
But don't run away yet, we don't want you to do it all on your own. You be well supported by the owner, who is looking after business and financial side of things, a strong nursing team and also by External healthcare professionals who have done this type of work before.
What do you think? Do you want to talk about it more? Call me, Renata Ryan on 0860239020 for more information.
You will be rewarded for your hard work (salary + bonus + benefits)!
Job of the month: Director of Nursing in Kerry ...
Why in purple? Purple is the colour of 2018 .. apparently :)
- Third level Nursing qualification and current registration with NMBI.
- Third level Management qualifications essential
- Minimum 3 years experience in elderly care within the previous six years of your career
- Min 2+ years experience as a Director of Nursing or Assistant DON
- You will be of good character, enjoy a challenge and take pride in achieved results
- The overall management of the home.
- Induction period: For a set period the person appointed shall work under the direction of a director of the company and until the systems, policies, standards and ethos of the company have been applied.
- Provide clinical leadership and direction for clinical staff, HCA and ancillary staff, which results in the delivery of effective, efficient and quality services to residents.
- Manage standards using evidence based care planning approach.
- Develop a shared sense of commitment and participation among employees in the development of service and in responding to the changing needs of residents.
- Formulation of policies and the selection, introduction and development of information and other systems for the care of the elderly services.
- Responsibility of management of all services over a 24-hour basis and ensuring that systems are in place to support these responsibilities.
- Develop collaborative care plans in conjunction with other professionals.
- Develop and implement a discharge policy and ensure good liaison with other services.
- Ensure that all aspects of drug administration comply with An Bord Altranis regulations and company's Policy.
- Participate, as required, in the recruitment selection and appointment of all staff under their aegis
To apply for this job, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact me, Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss this or other Director jobs. #jobs