Nurse Wexford - Carlow
Position: Staff Nurse
Location: Wexford/Carlow border
Type: Full time, Permanent
I am delighted to assist my Client, a well managed privately owned Nursing home in Co. Wexford, in seeking a Staff Nurse to join their team in providing high standards of care for all residents.
Ideal candidate will have experience in Care of the Elderly. This post will suit experienced CNM as well as Senior Staff Nurses who has ambition to progress her career to good people skills.
- A degree in Nursing and Registered with the NMBI
- Knowledge and experience of HIQA standards and service development.
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- A Genuine interest in caring for the elderly population
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.